Brethren — We may have been dark since the end of May, but by no means should anyone interpret that as ‘A lack of forward motion’. In July, we conferred the EA Degree on a new brother, and voted on the acceptance of a new petition for another EA. Before we went dark for the summer, we passed Brother Vinicio Carillo on his EA proficiency, and I’ve heard rumors that aother one of our EA’s is getting close to standing his proficiency on this degree as well. That means this Fall will start off with the conferral of the Fellowcraft degree on at least two brothers, and the EA on yet another. Hopefully, we can raise a Master Mason before the end of the year, too.
Please assist Broomfield DeMolay with some (painless) fundraising. You just have to shop at King Soopers with your Soopercard.
To donate to Broomfield DeMolay by shopping at King Soopers, follow the instruction below:
1. Go to www.kingsoopers.com
2. Login into your SooperCard account
3. On the upper left hand side of the home page, click on MENU (by the King Soopers Logo),
4. Scroll down and click on “Savings”
5. Scroll down and click on “Community Rewards”
6. Under section 2 – “Link your card to an organization” Find the line that says “Search for Your Organization here.” Click on “HERE”
7. In the Search box type in “Broomfield DeMolay,” “Broomfield Chapter”, or Broomfield Chapter of DeMolay International”
8. Click on the Enroll button
AND, you’re done.
Thank you for your support !